Tosa Food Pantry
Tosa Community Food Pantry
The Tosa Community Food Pantry has been open 1983, collecting and distributing food to low-income individuals and families in the Wauwatosa area on an emergency need basis. We do not discriminate as to income, sex, race or ethnic origin, and strive to provide our clients with healthy food choices throughout the year, including fresh produce during the growing season.
Eligibility to Use Pantry
- Residents of zip codes: 53213, 53222, 53225 and 53226
- Meet Income Requirements
- Registration Requirements
- Current utility bill with name, date and address
The Pantry is always in need of non-perishable food items such as:
- Low sodium canned vegetables
- Low sugar canned fruits
- Canned soups
- Canned protein, such as tuna and chicken, chili and stew
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Dried beans
- Whole grain pasta and pasta sauce
- Dried fruit
The Pantry cannot accept outdated items, damaged or home-canned food.
Food donations may be brought to the Pantry during our hours of operations:
- Mondays 1:00 to 3:00 pm
- Saturdays 9:00 to 11:00 am
Monetary donations may be mailed to the Pantry in care of: St. Bernard Church, 7474 Harwood Ave. Wauwatosa, WI 53213
The Tosa Community Food Pantry is a member of Hunger Task Force and promotes the HTF’s healthy food choice program, MyChoice.