Job Openings @ STB
Mar 12, 2019
After several years of employment, Claudia Couchene, our Parish Administrative Assistant has announced her retirement. She will be leaving our full time employ on Friday May 31. She has graciously consented to work part time on Wednesday mornings for a period of time, yet to be determined. Please join me in congratulating her and send best wishes for a long and happy retirement.
We will be hiring two part time positions, a "job share" position to start on May 1 as follows:
- Monday 7:45 am to 1:15 pm and Tuesday 12:00 pm to 5:45 pm
- Thursday 12:00 pm to 5:45 pm, Friday 7:45 am to 1:15 pm
- Positions will cover office hours on Saturday and Sunday. This is open to agreement between the two successful candidates as to how this is handled.
- Hours could change, candidates should be flexible
- While these positions will not have insurance benefits, they will accrue paid vacation & sick time on a prorated basis.
For a full job description of the positions, please click here.
To apply for the position please send a cover letter outlining qualifications, resume and completed ARCHMIL employment application to Christine Meyer, Director of Administrative Services, via email at [email protected]. Position remains open until filled.